You asked: What makes up the available balance of my checking account
We matched that to: What makes up the available balance of my checking account?
Your available balance is the amount of money in your account you can use without incurring an overdraft charge. The fastest way to find out your available balance:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Call 1-888-751-9000 to use Bank by Phone, the automated telephone service
More information about available balances
Your available balance is reduced by any pending debit card transactions (purchases and ATM withdrawals), and includes any deposited funds that have been made available. Your available balance does not reflect checks that you have written that have not yet cleared, or payments made in Bill Pay by laser draft (paper check) that have not yet cleared.
Your available balance also does not include electronics payments in Bill Pay that have not yet been paid, or debit card transactions that have not yet been processed by the vendor for payment. If you exceed your available balance, you may incur an overdraft fee.
- Cash deposits made at a TD Bank Stores or ATM are available to you immediately.
- The first $100 of daily non-cash deposits made at TD Bank Stores is available immediately. The remaining amount is generally available the next business day.
- The first $100 of your daily non-cash deposits made at a TD Bank ATM is available to you immediately for accounts opened longer than 90 days. The remaining amount is generally available the next business day.
- Wire transfers, electronic deposits ? including direct deposits of payroll and federal benefit checks ? and transfers between accounts are available to you immediately.
- Remember, if you authorize a transaction or withdrawal before a deposit is available to you, you could incur an overdraft fee.
- Transactions are processed at the end of each Business Day in the following order: .
- Deposits, withdrawals (including pending items) and some fees are processed in chronological order based on their date and time information.
a. These fees are: overdraft, wire transfer, deposit returned item, and other returned item fees.
b. Checks drawn upon your account and not cashed at a TD Bank store are processed from lowest to highest check number, after all transactions listed above.
- Interest credits and all other fees not described in 1a above.
Please refer to the following for more information about our Funds Availability Policy: Personal Deposit Account Agreement.