How can we help you?
We matched that to:
Will I be charged a fee if I use my TD Bank debit card at a non-TD ATM in the U.S. or abroad?
You get free ATM access at any TD Bank and TD Canada Trust ATMs throughout North America.
Please note the following for non-TD ATM transactions.
Depending on the TD Bank account you have:
- You may or may not be charged by TD Bank for using a non-TD ATM to complete a withdrawal, transfer or balance inquiry.*
- The owner of the machine (or network) may assess a fee (surcharge) at the time of your transaction, including for balance inquiries.
- TD Bank may reimburse you for the fees charged by the owner of the non-TD ATM at the end of each statement cycle if you maintain a $2,500 minimum balance for the entire statement cycle.*
- If you use any ATM in a foreign country, you may also incur international, currency exchange and usage fees regardless of the type of account you have at TD Bank.
* See your Personal Deposit Account Agreement for applicability.